Bainbridge Senior Living consists of four family-owned and operated Assisted Living & Retirement Communities along Winslow Way on beautiful Bainbridge Island. We have opportunities for compassionate, caring, and dependable Caregivers and Med-Techs (Full-Time, Part-Time, and On-Call) for AM, PM, and NOC shifts in our homes:
Madrona House | Wyatt House | Madison House
If you are a reliable caregiver with your CNA (NAC), HCA, or RNA (NAR) certificate in good standing in the State of Washington, or you’re on your way to obtaining your license, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team!
We currently offer all employees (PT & FT) the following benefits and we’re adding more all the time!
- Good starting wages based on previous or related work experience with room to grow and advance;
- Opportunities for career growth, learning & development, and compensation increases based on work performance;
- Medical, Dental & Vision health insurance (30+ hours per week)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (after 12 months & 1,000 hours)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A chef-prepared meal each shift
- Paid training (CEUs)
- Island Fitness Club discounts with incentives
- Bainbridge Island Museum of Art membership
- Meaningful and fulfilling service to our seniors residents
- A caring island community
- A personal family-owned and run business that respects and appreciates you and your contributions!
Our residents receive attentive care that’s specific to their needs, including life enrichment activities, personal care, transportation, medical assistance, and companionship.
If you are at least 18 years old, able to effectively communicate with senior residents and team members and want to explore joining our team to help us provide the best possible care to our residents, then please apply.
Nurse Delegation and Insulin Delegation is not required but is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our teams!