Bainbridge Senior Living consists of four family-owned and operated Assisted Living & Retirement Communities along Winslow Way on beautiful Bainbridge Island. We have opportunities for compassionate, caring, and dependable Caregivers and Med-Techs (Full-Time and Part-Time) for AM, PM, and NOC shifts in our homes.
Caregivers – starting at $18.50 – $20.00!
Med Techs – starting at 21.50 – 23.00!
If you are a reliable caregiver with your CNA (NAC), HCA, or RNA (NAR) certificate in good standing in the State of Washington, or you’re on your way to obtaining your license, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide companionship for residents including talking, listening, walking, playing games, reading aloud, etc.
- Assist residents with activities of daily life
- Respond quickly to resident calls
- Assist with meal service as required
- Perform safety checks and maintain resident safety at all times
- Render First Aid as appropriate
- Make beds
- Organize closets, cabinets and resident rooms
- Clean, organize, sanitize kitchens and common areas
- Other duties assigned by supervisor in accordance with the resident’s care plan
- Current CNA License (Certified Nursing Assistant) or ability to obtain one within 120 days of hire, or HCA License (Home Care Aide) with the state of Washington.
- Dementia and Mental Health Certificate within 90 days of hire
- Current CPR and First Aid card within 30 days of hire
- Proficient at reading, writing, and communicating in English
- Maintain 12 CEU’s Annually (Continuing Education Units)
- Ability to occasionally lift, pull, or push up to 50 lbs.
- Able to walk and/or stand up to 80% of the work day
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We currently offer all employees (PT & FT) the following benefits and we’re adding more all the time!
- Good starting wages based on previous or related work experience with room to grow and advance. Our Caregiver’s start at $18.5 an hour!
- Opportunities for career growth, learning & development, and compensation increases based on work performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision health insurance (30+ hours per week)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (after 12 months & 1,000 hours)
- Commuter benefit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A chef-prepared meal each shift
- Paid training (CEUs)
- Island Fitness Club discounts with incentives
- Bainbridge Island Museum of Art membership
- Meaningful and fulfilling service to our seniors residents
- A caring island community
- A personal family-owned and run business that respects and appreciates you and your contributions!
Our residents receive attentive care that’s specific to their needs, including life enrichment activities, personal care, transportation, medical assistance, and companionship.
If you are at least 18 years old, able to effectively communicate with senior residents and team members and want to explore joining our team to help us provide the best possible care to our residents, then please apply.
Nurse Delegation and Insulin Delegation is not required but is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our teams!