Bainbridge Senior Living consists of four family-owned and operated Assisted Living & Retirement Communities along Winslow Way on beautiful Bainbridge Island. We have opportunities for compassionate, caring, and dependable individuals looking to have a career in a rewarding environment:
If you are a reliable individual with the ability to obtain a CNA (NAC) certificate and willing to learn new skills; we’d like to talk to you about joining our team!
We currently offer all employees (PT & FT) the following benefits and we’re adding more all the time!
- Good starting wages with room to grow & advance
- Opportunities for career growth, learning & development, and compensation increases based on work performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision health insurance (30+ hours per week)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (after 12 months & 1,000 hours)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A chef-prepared meal each shift
- Paid training (CEUs)
- Island Fitness Club discounts with incentives
- Bainbridge Island Museum of Art membership
- Meaningful and fulfilling service to our seniors residents
- A caring island community
- A personal family-owned and run business that respects and appreciates you and your contributions!
Our residents receive attentive care that is specific to their needs, including life enrichment activities, personal care, transportation, medical assistance, and companionship.
If you are at least 18 years old, able to effectively communicate with senior residents and team members and want to explore joining our team to help us provide the best possible care to our residents, then please apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our teams!