Salary: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Competent in preparing basic sauces, soups, pastry, vegetables, proteins, and starches
- Ensure FIFO (First In First Out) rotation of all food products
- To communicate with Executive/Sous Chef staffing problems, food shortages, equipment problems, and any other production needs
- Go over menus to understand what is expected with the Executive Chef and/or Chef
- Must maintain schedule for food service and be on time
- Control consistent portions
- Promote a team environment
- Cleaning up after yourself to include sweeping floors, counters, removal of dirty equipment, and cleaning grills, stoves, ovens, tilt skillets, and steamers after you use
- Leads in cleaning and organization of walk-in cooler, freezers, dry storage and reach-in units daily
- Make sure all products for next 2 days menu are in the kitchen
- Ensure all products are prepared, held and served at correct temperatures
- Ensure the proper rotation, labeling and dating of all products
- Use proper utensils and portions at all times
- Work with all management, staff, and residents with respect, friendliness and professionalism
- Ensure all residents and guests are served in a friendly, fast, efficient and professional manner at all times
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
If you enjoy providing excellent customer service with compassion and respect for seniors, we’d like to meet you!
The benefits offered for this position include:
- Medical Insurance Offered by Kaiser Permanente
- Dental and Vision Insurance Offered by Ameritas
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (after 6 months and 1,000 hours)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning at 0.025 hours earned per hour worked.
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year
- A chef-prepared meal each shift
- Opportunities for career growth, learning and development; including paid CEU’s
- Meaningful and fulfilling service to our senior residents’
- A personal, family-owned and run business that respects and appreciates you and your contributions!
All benefits and wages offered are reviewed annually and are based on employment status of 30 hours or more per week.
Bainbridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time