Executive Director, Bainbridge Senior Living, Madrona House
Bainbridge Senior Living is a family-owned growing business and regional leader in providing independent living, assisted living, temporary care, and memory care support to seniors. We offer a continuation of care that allows our residents to age in place as their needs change. We help seniors maintain and enhance their quality of life. Our properties are wonderfully modern and thoroughly comfortable. We are seeking a mindful, results-driven, skilled, Executive Director to bring adaptive leadership, operational chops, and innovative ideas to our leadership team.
In this role, you’ll lead and direct the overall operations of the Madrona House, an 80-bed 24/7 memory care and assisted living community. You and your team will provide exceptional care and services to residents. You’ll ensure excellence in service quality, high occupancy, meet financial goals within the established budget, spearhead community outreach, and engagement while complying with all policies and applicable laws and regulations. It is a fast-paced, rewarding, and challenging role.
- Deliver exceptional services and manage complex operations in memory care and assisted living community.
- Develop annual operating budgets. Meet or exceed budget occupancy and financial goals for the property. Prepare and review the financial report and analyze monthly budget vs. actuals.
- Follow standard policies, procedures, and licensing requirements while demonstrating outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Fosters creativity among staff to deliver the highest quality and best services to residents. Create and maintain an atmosphere of stability where the personal dignity of residents is supported.
- Recruit, manage, motivate, and develop staff. Manage performance.
- Ensure buildings, grounds, and property are maintained.
- Develop sales and marketing activities and strategies in collaboration with colleagues to maximize occupancy and build Madrona House and Bainbridge Senior Living’s brand.
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing Services to investigate, resolve, and prevent accidents and incidents. Ensure compliance with state reporting.
- Proven expertise optimizing operations, and building efficiencies while maintaining the quality of services, resident/customer satisfaction, and financial performance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage $3+M budget and finances.
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them.
- Success growing and running a high-quality senior living community or similar mid-size service provider. 3+ years of leadership experience in senior living, healthcare, hospitality, or related industry. Direct leadership experience in AL and/or MC preferred.
- An inspirational leader and trusted partner effective at setting and implementing strategies.
- Success building well-performing teams; great ability to mentor.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks. Must have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. ADP preferred.
- Must be able to secure a valid administrator license in Washington within 90 days of hire. Strong knowledge of DSHS, Assisted Living, long term care regulations and/or valid license preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a private vehicle for business use.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must keep perspective and have a good sense of humor.
Bainbridge Senior Living is a growing family-owned company where you can leverage and develop your skills. This is a full time, exempt position. We offer a competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k plan, PTO, paid holidays, parking, and paid gym membership. We are an EOE.
Relocation is not available.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to Amy Burton at [email protected]