Bainbridge Senior Living is looking for a customer focused, energetic and outgoing Cosmetologist to join our family for 10+ hours a week. We are searching for a Part-Time Cosmetologist who enjoys working with the elderly and building relationships with their clientele.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and conditioning
- Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair
- Builds relationships with residents
- Confers with residents, examining potential styles, making recommendations and studying body language to get to the desired outcome
- Maintains quality service and safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Records charges
- Performs Manicures and Pedicures
- Active Washington State Cosmetology License
- Ability to pass a DSHS Background check
We currently offer the following benefits:
- Good starting wages based on previous or related work experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (after 12 months & 1,000 hours)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A chef-prepared meal each shift
- Island Fitness Club discounts with incentives
- Meaningful and fulfilling service to our senior residents
- A caring island community
- A personal family-owned and run business that respects and appreciates you and your contributions!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our teams!