Bainbridge Senior Living is seeking compassionate, caring, and dependable Caregivers for our senior residents in each of our Assisted Living Retirement Homes: Madrona House, Wyatt House, and Madison House.
If you are a reliable caregiver with an HCA, NAC or NAR certificate, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental & Vision health insurance (30+ hours per week)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- A chef-prepared meal every day
- Paid training (CEUs)
- Fitness club discount
- Referral bonuses
- BI Museum of Art membership
- Fulfilling service to seniors
- Caring island community
- Family-owned business that respects and appreciates you!
Our residents receive care specific to their needs, including life enrichment, personal care, transportation, medical assistance, and companionship.
If you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to talk with you.
- CNA or HCA license in good standing with the State of Washington
- 18+ years of age
- Able to communicate effectively with residents and staff
- Nurse Delegation and Insulin Delegation is not required but is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in our teams.