Island living at its best.
Bainbridge Island has garnered quite a bit of national attention as one of the Best Places To Live in the United States. We just like to call it “home.” Rural settings, sweeping views and breathtaking scenery surround the quaint town of Winslow, while a ferry ride away is Seattle and all the offerings of a celebrated city.
With its friendly folk and carefree island culture, our town offers our residents easy convenience to recreation, restaurants, shops, movie theatres, the acclaimed Bainbridge Performing Arts, and much more.
- Bainbridge Public Library
- Bainbridge Senior Community Center
- Bainbridge Cinemas
- Bainbridge Performing Arts
- Bainbridge Arts and Humanities Council
- Bainbridge Aquatics Center
- Bloedel Reserve
- Bainbridge Island Museum of Art
- Bainbridge Island Physical Therapy
- Kitsap Physical Therapy and Sports Clinic
- Davinci Physical Therapy
- New Motion Physical Therapy
- Triumph Physical Therapy